Terms and Condition of Website Usage
The term “Arcadia Freight Services Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 156 Erdington Road, Aldridge, Walsall, WS9 0RZ, United Kingdom.Our company registration number is 5422972. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Arcadia Freight Services Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
" I am writing to express my appreciation and thanks for the excellent service supplied by your team starting from loading the car for UK port and till Puspakom inspection, as of the date this email is writing. Nurizal and his team are expected to deliver my car on Tuesday, 2-April-2012. The standard of the services and staffs dedication was outstading and the etiquette of the staff was exceptional. You have an extremely in good direction to success in the business and I hope your business collaboration will continue and bring to success. Once again, thank you for making my car shipping and delivery process such an efficient and managable one. I will most definitely be recommending your services to family and friends in the future. I rated FIVE STARS to both, Arcadia Freight, UK and Gulf Cargo/SNK Cargo. "
Hafizuddin , Malaysia